Be part of the West Coast’s fastest growing haunt and horror convention!
Booth & Table Rates
Become a vendor at Midsummer Scream, July 28 & 29, 2018.
Early Bird Rate
Corner spaces: +$150. Includes additional 8′ table. Very limited number available.
If more space is required, adjacent 10×10 space available for discounted rate.
Early Bird Rate
Hands down, the best Halloween convention in Southern California! Excellent Staff and the attendance is outstanding. We look forward to vending every year!
Midsummer Scream brings the right kind of customers straight to us: the kind that really go all out and make amazing haunts, both amateur and pro. The team is fantastic to work with, and we are looking forward to another amazing show!
Great vending experience, good attendance, easy set up and break down and of course lots of fun and frights. A fantastic team to work with.
Midsummer Scream is a MUST for vendors who sell or make Halloween and spooky-themed items. Simply the best convention staff - organized, helpful and excited to make the show a great experience for all!
Midsummer Scream’s talented team have always provided a great venue at reasonable prices, great promotion thru social media, large attendance numbers and NO drama! From Halloween artists to professional prop manufacturers, becoming a vendor at Midsummer Scream is a ‘no brainer!'
When it comes to Midsummer Scream, not only do they know how to make the vendor feel great but the attendees too. The hard work that’s put into this show is the quintessential meaning of the proof is in the pudding.
To be notified when registration opens for Midsummer Scream 2018 please fill out the form at right.
If you have any questions first, please email creepyla at gmail dot com.
Additional Cost Considerations
Please note the above table and booth rates do not include additional services, including wi-fi or access to electricity.
- Wireless Internet is provided by Smart City. Daily access in the exhibit hall is $79.99 for basic internet usage, in the meeting rooms for $12.95, and free in the lobby.
- Electricity needs to be ordered separately from Edlen Electric – costs begin at $110 for 120 Volt / 500 Watts (5 Amps) for the weekend. (2017 rates posted — we will update with 2018 rates when available to us).
- All exhibitors and vendors are expected to have proof of liability insurance and list Creepy LA Productions, LLC as additional insured. ACT Insurance provides this $40 weekend package that most vendors and exhibitors will qualify for.
Please review the following information:
- Exhibitor spaces and tables are not confirmed until paid in full. To guarantee the lowest posted rates, payment must be made by the posted deadlines unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the event producers.
- Any exhibitor or vendor conducting sales at Midsummer Scream is required to have a valid California seller’s permit, which can be obtained free quickly and easily here.
- All exhibitors must check in and set up their booths on the day before the event (July 27, 2018). This applies even to simple booth set-ups.
- If you are planning to sell food of any kind please contact us in advance to ensure the sales are in compliance with both local laws as well as Long Beach Convention Center’s policies.
- All exhibitors are responsible for observing and following all national, state, and local laws and policies.
- All booths and tables are required to be manned and operated for all public hours of the event and may incur a penalty for failing to respect this guideline. No early breakdowns.
- Promotions or solicitations by any group, business, service, or event not registered as an exhibitor or sponsor of Midsummer Scream is prohibited without prior written permission of the event producers.