Become a vendor at Midsummer Scream!
July 29 & 30, 2017
Long Beach Convention Center
Whether you sell Halloween costumes, horror themed apparel, gory props, special effects makeup, scary collectibles, or anything else for the Halloween, haunt, and horror community, you'll be a perfect fit on our curated showfloor!
Exhibitor Registration for Midsummer Scream 2017 will open soon. In the meantime, please fill out this form to be notified as soon as this happens!
Please review the following information:
- Exhibitor spaces and tables are not confirmed until paid in full. To guarantee the lowest posted rates, payment must be made by the posted deadlines unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the event producers.
- Please note the above table and booth rates do not include additional services, including wi-fi or access to electricity.
- Wireless Internet is provided by Smart City. Daily access in the exhibit hall is $79.99 for basic internet usage, in the meeting rooms for $12.95, and free in the lobby.
- Electricity needs to be ordered separately from Edlen Electric – costs begin at $100 for 120 Volt / 500 Watts (5 Amps) for the weekend..
- Any exhibitor or vendor conducting sales at Midsummer Scream is required to have a valid California seller’s permit, which can be obtained free quickly and easily here.
- Any edible products sold at Midsummer Scream must arrive pre-packaged with the intent to be eaten off site. Please contact us if you want to offer taste sampling of products.
- All exhibitors are responsible for observing and following all national, state, and local laws and policies.
- All booths and tables are required to be manned and operated for all public hours of the event and may incur a penalty for failing to respect this guideline.
- Promotions or solicitations by any group, business, service, or event not registered as an exhibitor or sponsor of Midsummer Scream is prohibited without prior written permission of the event producers.