Get spooky this Valentine’s week with these alternative date night suggestions, including two haunted attractions to make or break or relationships:
- Tonight: a 10th anniversary screening of “My Bloody Valentine 3D” with cast Q&A, a beer included in the price of admission, and a full-sized poster for the first 50 people. Hosted by Screamfest. 7:30pm at Hollywood & Highland.
- The ultimate prom-date-gone-wrong movie is now on stage. Carrie: The Musical Horror runs Thursday through Sunday at Studio/Stage on Western in Hollywood.
- Thursday the 14th to Saturday the 16th: Enjoy a lights off stay at Apple Valley’s haunted attraction, All Saints Lunatic’s Asylum, during their “Eat Your Hearts Off” event.
- In Sunland, an immersive home haunt called “I Love You 2 Death” is open free to guests 14 years and up (donations accepted), also running Valentines Day to Saturday.
- The Endless Night Vampire Ball invades Los Angeles with a series of events this weekend for those looking for a bite (or to be bitten).
- And for dinner and drink recommendations, you can’t go wrong with a cocktail at Buena Park’s The Cauldron, 1/2 off select beers at Long Beach’s new pizza place The 4th Horseman, or mix among the strange and unusual at Hollywood’s Beetle House.
Posted February 12, 2019 by David Markland